Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankfulness!

As I got up this morning for Church and spent some time praying I realized that I have so much to be thankful for.... 

A wonderful husband, who without him I would not be able to do as much as I do.... 5 very energetic, loving, and challenging children..... Friends and extended family.... the ability to volunteer with others.... and I can't imagine  where would I be now without them all.

It's amazing how if you just take a few minutes to evaluate the things you can be thankful for ... you find there is so much.... and to think that without God in my life would I even have so much....

Today is "All Saint's Day" and it's a time to remember the people or persons that have gone on to Heaven to be with God.... I am very thankful for the people that are currently in my life and the people who have gone on to Heaven.  I Miss them all dearly and can't wait till the day God calls me home and I see them face to face, especially GOD.  I'm not afraid of that journey and I think it is because I know that God will guide my way... just as he guides me daily... It's amazing that GOD can do all of this....

So, take a moment to think of all the things you are thankful for and please take time to thank GOD for those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment