Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekends Memories

Weekends always seems to be laid back at our house.... I guess because of how busy a family of 7 can be during the week. 

Our weekend started on Thursday, enjoyed Thanksgiving with my wonderful family.... spent some good quality time with my brother and his kids.... Enjoyed a feast... and spent a nice day on Friday with my kids putting up the Christmas Tree... Saturday we watched Christmas movies and relaxed... Sunday we were off to Church for the Hanging of the Greens and then watched football and just spent more time relaxing...

So, I noticed how much more time there is on the weekends when there are no buses to catch, work schedules to be there on time, and how much more time you spend enjoying your family...

I also enjoy the memories that we create on the weekends... I must have taken at least 60-90 photos from Thursday to Sunday.... for me photos are my memories and I really treasure the photos I have of Loved ones that have made their journey to Heaven. 

Weekends give you more time to play games with your children, read a good book, watch that movie you've been meaning to see, and overall a great time to make memories that will last a life time for your kids....

So, take time this weekend to just enjoy the memories that you are creating for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment