Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Gettin Started

So, my sister-n-law blogs and I enjoy reading them so I thought I might give this a try.  I am not a writer but I like telling about my kids....

I am a mom of 5 wonderful children... Milton, age 17; Bethanne, age 15; Nicholas, age 14; Jonathan, age 6; and Christian, age 2.  We were blessed to adopt all of our children from the foster care system.  Even though our kids are not blood related they act and seem like they are. 

Today, when I arrived home from picking Christian up from pre-school I found a finger painted picture and though I have to save this, as I was putting this beautiful art work away I pulled out the container where we kept all the kids first art works from school and It was fun remembering each of them telling me about these pictures and what fun they had creating them.  It's great when you can go through the memories of life some you can smile at, some you'll cry and some you'll just say hm!!

Life is good being a mom... I can not complain I have an awesome husband who helps out more than most and a very great support system.  Some days I wonder can I really do this and then there are other days when I hear the "I love you Mom" and my heart melts and I know that this is what God had planned for me to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment