Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kid's - Are not very organized!

Sometimes as a mom I wish there was a organizational pill I Could give to my kids.....

Seems like Monday's and Friday's are the worst days..... For example... yesterday I Received a call from my high schooler stating they forgot their gym clothes... could I please bring them to the school... I'm not complaining I only live 6 minutes from the school... it's the point that the night before I reminded them to pack their gym clothes....!

So, today I get a call from my other high school child stating she forgotten a study guide that has to be turned in today or she will loose points and she doesn't want that to happen... So, again I drop what I am doing, search for the study guide because she told me where it was and Mom really does not know what I am looking for... found the study guide drove to the school and dropped it off....

I would say I am a pretty organized person.... I know where stuff is and I label everything... have a storage bin for almost everything... and I keep a planner to make sure I don't forget any appointments.....I remember things like  b-days, anniversaries, get well cards very easily.... I just wish.... I Could pass this on to my kids...

So, when they all came home today Mom had a talk about packing our backpacks at night.... make sure they have everything... but I know another day very soon I will get another "Mom I forgot ......" call...

You gotta love kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment